Live Active Coaching, driven by the partnership of Live Active Leisure, Perth and Kinross Council and the Gannochy Trust, is committed to developing sport throughout Perth and Kinross. Live Active Coaching is keen to develop the quantity and quality of dedicated coaches to further enhance the experiences and performances of the sporting population of Perth and Kinross.
The Live Active Coaching and Development Vision
- Perth and Kinross where sports coaching is more widely available to all, encouraging people to get started in sport.
- Perth and Kinross supporting sports coaches, nurturing talent and encouraging people to stay active and develop in sport.
- Perth and Kinross with world class coaching services providing opportunities for all to reach their desired level of achievement.
The Live Active Coaching & Development Scholarships are one part of the overall support provided by the Live Active Coaching programme and PKC Sports Development.
Funding is available for:
- Coaching Qualifications – to assist with education, training and development.
- Mentoring – applications will be considered from sports clubs who wish to employ elite performance coaches to enhance the knowledge and skills of their own coaches through a mentoring relationship.
- Coaching Workshops – for applications to be considered the applicant needs to show the proposed workshop will benefit and enhance sports coaching in Perth and Kinross.
- Funding is derived from Live Active Leisure and the Gannochy Trust.