Kinloch Rannoch Outdoor Centre
The self-catering centre boasts 24 dormitory style beds and within a short walk or drive you could be climbing a crag, scaling a peak, pushing a pedal around the loch road or dipping your paddle in the loch or river.
Your group will have exclusive use of self-catering Outdoor Centre. We have a minimum booking for six paying people (under 5's go for FREE!), so for as little as £108 a night your group can secure it's very own accommodation.
- The Centre caters for 24 people offering :
- 3 dormitories (sleeps 6 each)
- 1 room (sleeps 4)
- 1 room (sleeps 2)
- Five showers and seven toilets (showers and toilets are suitable for disabled access)
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, large oven, toaster and washing machine all you will require are tea towels)
- Large dining / leisure room
- Large drying room
- Barbecue area
- Firepit with seating area
- Bed linen is provided (duvets, sheets and pillowcases)
- Free wi-fi (up to 18mb)
- DVD player and 60" TV (please note no TV reception is available)
Within a short walk or drive from the door of the centre you could be climbing a crag, scaling a peak, pushing a pedal around the loch road or dipping your paddle in the loch or river. If you would like a guide or instructor we can provide these for sessions in: Abseiling, Archery, Bush Craft, Canoeing, Climbing, Gorge Walking, Hillwalking, Kayaking and Problem Solving. See our Outdoor Activities page for more information.
Within the village you will find a café, shop with day to day supplies and most Perth based supermarkets will deliver to the centre for a nominal charge.
To find the centre using a navigation system please use our postcode: PH16 5PQ
If driving from Pitlochry direction upon reaching Kinloch Rannoch continue past Craig Varr Place (on your left) as the road starts to veers to the left (to cross a small bridge) you will see the Outdoor Centre on your right.
If travelling from the Schiehallion road or Rannoch Station direction. Proceed to the northern side of the River, passing the petrol station on your left. Cross the small bridge and the Outdoor centre will be on your left.
The grid reference for the Outdoor Centre is: 664589
If you wish to set up a small orienteering course within the grounds and adjacent land please see:
Accommodation and charges
Overnight rate Per person per night - £18
Weekly booking Per person per night - £15.00 (minimum booking 5 days)
- All of the above prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Festive Period rates per night will be charged at 50% higher than the normal rate.
- A 20% non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking for Outdoor Centres.
Booking an Outdoor Centre
If you want to book one of our Outdoor Centres, complete a pdf booking form (262 KB) and send to:
Live Active Leisure
Tel: 01738 454600
Fax: 01738 627191