People with Health Conditions
Being physically active at the recommended levels helps manage and prevent over 20 chronic health conditions. We work closely with partners such as NHS and Perth and Kinross Council to help people with health priorities be more active.
If you or someone you know is living with or at risk of heart disease, stroke, type II diabetes, cancer, obesity, mental health problems and musculo-skeletal conditions then we may be able to help.
The benefits gained are numerous and include:
- Managing weight to help reduce symptoms and risk of several of the conditions listed above
- Promote a positive outlook to help with mental and physical ailments
- Reduction in stress, anxiety and improved sleep
- Managing your energy balance to give a better quality of life
- Building a support network and tapping into other's experiences
We have a team of qualified and experienced staff who in partnership with NHS Tayside, support people with poor health and long term conditions which include:
Looking for further support?