We aim to respond to your email as soon as possible but if you need to contact us to discuss your booking, please call 01738 454688. This line will be manned Mon-Tues from 10:00 to 14:00 & Wed-Fri 09:00 to 17:00. Please note that bookings are not confirmed until you have received confirmation correspondence.
Current Control Meausres
As you would expect there are still some remaining control measures to ensure that all users are safe. As the majority of the Halls are self-managed it is your responsibility to ensure that the following, along with the usual terms and conditions of hire are adhered to:
· Attendees wear a face covering on arrival and when circulating through the building. Face coverings can be removed when seated or when participating in activity.
· Windows and doors are opened at the start of each booking to increase ventilation and they are closed and secured at the end of each booking.
· Surfaces and frequently touched points are wiped down at the start and end of each booking using the Spray bottles provided.
· Maintain a register with the contact details of all who attended for test and protect purposes.
In addition to this if your hire of the hall is for a purpose other than a meeting then you must submit your own COVID-19 Risk Assessment along with the other documentation; public liability insurance, coaching certificates etc that you will be asked for.
All bookings will be subject to the latest Government advice pertaining to local protection levels for COVID-19 and any relevant National Governing Body guidance. If there are any changes to the advice, please be advised that our terms and conditions may also change to reflect.
• Moncrieffe Community Centre – Glenlyon Road, Perth
• North Muirton Community Centre – Argyll Road, North Muirton, Perth – Currently closed for refurbishment.
• Scone Public Hall – Queens Road, Scone, Perth
• Tulloch Community Centre – 2 Tulloch Terrace, Perth
• Coupar Angus Town Hall – Union Street, Coupar Angus – Currently closed for essential building work.
• Moray Institute – Moray Street, Blackford
• Aytoun Hall – 91-93 High Street, Aytoun
• Dunning Village Hall – Auchterarder Road, Dunning
• Pitlochry Town Hall - Currently closed.
Unfortunately at this time our community halls remain closed for one off private functions such as birthday parties, anniversaries etc.
Whilst almost legal restrictions in relation to COVID-19 have been removed, operators such as Live Active Leisure still have a legal duty to ensure venues are COVID secure.
The actions deemed necessary to achieve this, particularly in relation to improving and monitoring ventilation aren’t possible for such functions in our unmanned halls.
This position will be regularly reviewed as we re-emerge from COVID-19 and we’d like to thank you for your understanding at this time.