COVID-19: Junior Activities
Please click the links for more information:
Family Swim Sessions
We're very excited to reintroduce Family Swimming Sessions in Live Active venues from Monday 26th April. All sessions will need to be booked online in advance and things will look a little different so please take a few minutes to read through the following information.
- You must come "Swim Ready", with your swimming costume under your normal clothing.
- Each Swimming Pool will be split into sections called tanks, you will book one tank for your family
- Each tanks costs £10 per session, the price does not change with the number of people you’re booking for
- All sessions will be 1 hour in duration
- There will be a maximum of between 4 to 6 people in any tank at one time, depending on which pool you’re booking at as the size of our pools varies slightly
- There must be a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child
- Normal swimming ratios apply, please read our admissions policy for details.
- Customers must always stay within their own tank
- We ask that you do not bring any inflatables with you
To book please use BOOK ONLINE.
What To Expect
Things are going to look a little different but here’s a few things you can expect:
• You’ll be asked to follow a one-way system when inside
• All adults are required to wear a face covering when moving around inside the venue
• Please ensure you sanitise your hands on entry to the venue
• Please arrive on time for the session and no earlier than 5 minutes
• Once the session is finished, please leave the class promptly to allow us to get the area ready for our next session
• Please exit the building using the signposted one-way system to the exit
• Please be aware there are no water fountains so please bring a bottle of water for your child
• You should all arrive ready for swimming to help keep our changing areas clear
In addition, we ask all customers to read through our Customer Guide for additional information on what is required when using our venues.