Keeping in touch
The law is changing, and we want to make sure you are kept informed so you don’t miss out on all the important communications which you’ve come to expect from us.
How we communicate with you?
We use phone, emails and texts to tell you about everything from new products, membership offers, kids programmes to important information including venue closures and fitness class cancellations.
The change in the law means that we need you to re-subscribe to receive these types of communications from us, that way you don’t miss out!
We have a few easy ways you can re-subscribe:
- In Venue: Simply drop into any Live Active Leisure venue and complete a Keep In Touch card.
- Online: Follow this link and complete our Keep In Touch form.
- Call Us: If you're a current member/LA Card holder/previous member - contact any Live Active Leisure venue and ask about updating your details, we'll be happy to help.
You’ll always have the option to unsubscribe in any communications we send you.
If you wish to change your preferences after subscribing,
you can do this at any time by:
- Completing a Keep In Touch card, available in our venues.
- Contact any of our venues and ask about updating your details, we'll be happy to help.
Your data is safe with us:
Re-subscribe today, stay informed, stay active!