Summer of Play
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday - Wed 21st July - Fri 13th August
- 09:45 - 11:45
- 12 months - 5 years (must be pre-school)
Please be aware that for all sessions:
- Children must be pre-school age - have not yet started school.
- All places must be pre-booked by visiting Bells Sports Centre or calling 01738 454647 no more than 7 days in advance.
- Parent/Guardians must wear a face/covering & maintain social distancing within the venue.
- One adult per child is permitted in the class (not required for 3 - 5 year mini-kickers).
- All children must have an account for test and protect purposes. This can be created at reception when booking in.
Under 18 Sporthall Activities
Play Badminton, Table Tennis or Short Tennis for FREE from Saturday 3rd July until the end of August. Available at Bell's Sports Centre, North Inch Community Campus Loch Leven Community Campus, Live Active Blairgowrie and Strathearn Community Campus. To book call your local venue or use Book Online.
Sportshall Offers For Adults
- No more than 1 booking per day
- Participating adults go free, no more than 2 adults per booking
- Offer is subject to availability
- Offer applies to single court hire and can only be used for Badminton, Table Tennis or Short Tennis
- Sessions can be booked up to 7 days in advance
- Please bring your own equipment where applicable.
How to Book Online Using a Mobile Phone: