Our purpose is to work together with our customers and partners to create and provide opportunities to participate in sport and leisure and enjoy the benefits of physical activity.
Our company's values of Trust, Value, Enthusiasm and Flexibility are embedded in what we need to do to achieve our vision and purpose.
In achieving this, our customer promises are;
1. We make getting active easier
2. We want your experience to be great
3. We will offer good value for money
4. We are here whenever you need help
Our people play a fundamental role in achieving our vision, purpose and values.
For 'Our People' we promise;
1. To make Live Active Leisure a great place to work for Our People
2. Develop and train Our People
3. Value Our People
4. Work hand in hand with Our People
Gender Pay Gap Report 2018
Live Active Leisure is committed to the promotion of equality of opportunity in its employment practices and is confident that males and females are paid the same rate of pay for the same job regardless of gender.
The Company has a legal requirement to report specific figures regarding the gender pay gap, the summary of findings is detailed below;
The Mean gender pay gap is 5.7% in favour of men.
The Median gender pay gap is 0% in that both male and female and hourly rates are equal.
For further information please download the report below: