We Asked, You Answered, We Listened!
We recently invited current and former customers from across Perth and Kinross to complete an anonymous survey rating the services, venues and staff of the local Leisure Trust. Over one thousand responses has allowed them to build a framework for improvements with results gathered being used to assist the management team in strategic planning and future investments. Overall, you are happy with the service we’re providing and like to use us on a regular basis. Music to our ears! You’ll be pleased to know we’re looking into this and will feedback to you very soon!
We are an independent leisure trust which operates 16 leisure venues and delivers a number of other outreach serviceson behalf of Perth and Kinross Council. Celebrating fifty years this October as a charitable trust, we are tasked with providing affordable, quality sports and fitness services for all of the population of Perthshire and Kinross-shire.
Our Top Three Highlights!
1. 79% of respondents would recommend LA to a friend, colleague or relative.
2. 75% of our customers use their venue at least once per week and 50% use their venue 2-3 times a week.
3. Staff receives a mountain of praise across the board for professionalism and warmth.
Areas For Improvement
1. You’d like to see a kiosk or fast track style implemented where members can swipe and go when queues are long.
2. You’d like us to reward you for your great custom with some type of LAL loyalty reward scheme.
3. You’d like extra help with things like nutrition and food plans when you start out on your new health kick (Started now! Check out Our Healthy Summer Recipe!)
Among the areas for improvement were more fitness classes, rewarding loyalty and a request for better joined up services such as extra help with nutrition for customers starting out on healthy lifestyle changes. We are therefore making some changes to our Fitness membership this year and we are also excited to announce that we are creating a brand new fitness and spin studio in Bell’s Sports Centre as well as introducing some new fitness classes in other venues.
Jim Moyes, CEO commented, “It is hugely important to us to receive genuine feedback from the customers who choose a Live Active Leisure venue for their sports and fitness requirements and I am grateful to those people who took time out to complete our survey.
Of course, there is always room for improvement and we have already started to look at ways of putting changes into place as a result of the feedback given. However, we were very pleased with the overall positivity and particularly encouraged by the praise given to our team in the venues.“