Our Board of Directors
The Board of Directors provide governance and hold ultimate responsibility for the running of the Company. The Company’s strategy and policies are determined by the Board of Directors with certain operational decisions delegated to the Committees of the Board, including:
• Health & Safety Joint Consultative Committee
• Finance & Governance Committee
• Human Resources Committee
• Services & Communications Committee
• Property & Environment Committee
• HR Joint Review Committee
• PH2O Project Board
The Board meets six times per year with additional meetings arranged as necessary to address specific issues. The Board currently comprises of 11 Directors, 8 voluntary independent members and 3 members appointed by Perth & Kinross Council.
• Mr Mike Robinson - Chairman
• Mr David Longmuir - Vice Chairman
• Dr. Iain Blair
• Ms Mary Colvin
• Mr Chris Allan
• Mr Ian Collins
• Mr David MacLehose
• Mrs Lynsey Scott
• Councillor John Rebbeck
• Councillor Tom McEwan
• Councillor Bob Brawn
Directors are recruited to operate in an environment that sustains their interest and allows them to play a full and useful role in developing the Company.
Directors may be contacted through the Live Active Leisure Head Office, Caledonia House, Hay Street, PH1 5HS • Tel: 01738 454600.