Since 1989 we have held a staggering 1.5 million swimming lessons in our bid to teach the babies, toddlers, children andadults of Perth how to swim, by building confidence andnurturing a healthy respect for the water.
Our Learn to Swim programme follows the National Scottish Swimming Framework, offering a structured lesson programme and progression pathway for children from ages 3 months onwards. Lessons are available at:
We offer an easy Direct Debit payment method so you can spread the cost throughout the year.
Our lessons include:
• Early Years: Adult & Baby, Adult & Toddler, Adult & Child
• Pre-School: Beginners, Improvers, Advanced
• Swim Skills: Levels 1 – 4 for school age children
• Club Ready: A preparation level for moving on to a swimming club
• Adult: Beginners age 16+ with limited swimming ability who want to improve their skills
• 1-2-2: With only two people per instructor, these bespoke lessons are perfect for those who need a little extra support.
Please note, due to the demand for swimming lessons our waiting list for school age children is currently closed and will next be reviewed in January 2022. Our waiting list for pre-school children is open, please complete this form to join: https://www.liveactive.co.uk/form/50-pre-school-swim-waiting-list-application