Since 1989 we have held a staggering 1.5 million swimming lessons in our bid to teach the babies, toddlers, children and adults of Perth how to swim, by building confidence and nurturing a healthy respect for the water.
Our Learn to Swim programme follows the National Scottish Swimming Framework, offering a structured lesson programme and progression pathway for children from ages 3 months onwards. Lessons are available at:
We offer an easy Direct Debit payment method so you can spread the cost throughout the year.
Our lessons include:
• Early Years: Adult & Baby, Adult & Toddler, Adult & Child
• Pre-School: Beginners, Improvers, Advanced
• Swim Skills: Levels 1 – 4 for school age children
• Club Ready: A preparation level for moving on to a swimming club
• Adult: Beginners age 16+ with limited swimming ability who want to improve their skills
• 1-2-2: With only two people per instructor, these bespoke lessons are perfect for those who need a little extra support.
Please note, due to the demand for swimming lessons our waiting list for school age children is currently closed.