Blackwater Outdoor Centre
The self-catering centre caters for 18 people offering 6 rooms. We offer a giant tree and crate climb, archery and team building onsite and can offer many other activities within the local area.
Blackwater Outdoor Centre is between Bridge of Cally and Glenshee and a fantastic place to enjoy between skiing and other outdoor adventures.
Your group will have exclusive use of self-catering Outdoor Centre. We have a minimum booking for six paying people (under 5's go for FREE!), so for as little as £108 a night your group can secure it's very own accommodation.
- The Centre caters for 18 people offering 6 rooms:
- 3 rooms (sleeps 4 each)
- 1 room with en-suite toilet & shower (sleeps 3)
- 1 room (sleeps 2)
- 1 room (sleeps 1)
- Two large toilet and shower rooms (male & female) with additional toilets off the lounge area
- Fully equipped kitchen with an oven, microwave and toaster (you are required to bring tea towels)
- Dining room
- External meeting / training room
- Lounge area
- Large drying room.
- Fire pit
- External store room (suitable for bikes, ski's etc)
- Bed linen is provided (duvets, sheets and pillowcases)
- Free wi-fi
The Centre is an old school house and can be found on the right when travelling on the A93 from the Bridge of Cally (6 miles) towards Glenshee (5 miles away). The postcode for the centre is PH10 7LH.
Accommodation and charges
Overnight rate Per person per night - £18
Weekly booking Per person per night - £15.00 (minimum booking 5 days)
- All of the above prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Festive Period rates per night will be charged at 50% higher than the normal rate.
- A 20% non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking for Outdoor Centres.
Booking an Outdoor Centre
If you want to book one of our Outdoor Centres, complete a pdf booking form (262 KB) and send to:
Live Active Leisure
Tel: 01738 454600
Fax: 01738 627191