Live Active Coaching
Working in partnership with Perth & Kinross Council and the Gannochy Trust, Live Active Coaching is keen to develop the quantity and quality of dedicated coaches to further enhance the experiences and performances of the sporting population of Perth and Kinross. To enable this to happen the Live Active Coaching and Development Vision has been created.
Our vision is as follows:
• Sports coaching to be more widely available to all within P+K, encouraging people to stay active and develop in sport
• Sports coaches to be supported within P+K by nurturing talent and encouraging people to stay active and develop in sport
• World class coaching services to provide opportunities for all to reach their desired level of achievement within P+K
Funding is available for:
1. Individuals – for people wanting financial support for coaching qualifications
2. Community Sport Development Grants
Applications are considered on a bimonthly basis. The deadlines for submission in 2017 are: 20th Jan, 3rd March, 14th April, 26th May, 7th July, 18th Aug, 29th Sept, 10th Nov, 13th Dec.
3. Developing Sporting Talent
Funding is derived from Live Active Leisure and the Gannochy Trust.